• You’re more likely to remember something that you wrote in blue ink than
in black ink.
• Peppermint stimulates the brain and helps with concentration.
• Studying hard for 30 to 50 minutes at a time, with 10 minute breaks in between
is the most effective way
• Eating chocolate while studying will help the brain
retain information more easily.
• Writing something out is equivalent to reading it seven times!
• At the start of each semester, take the syllabus from each class and fill in
a calendar or day planner for the entire semester.
• Study your notes within one day of taking them. Retention rates are 60 percent higher then!
1,738 total views, 44 views today