The Navajo Youth Achievement Award supports Navajo youth that are seeking to participate in an extra-curricular activity that has a fee, program expense, or travel costs. This is not a college scholarship. More information here.
- Must be a Navajo student in good standing with G.P.A. of 3.0 or above.
- Must reside on the Navajo Nation.
- One time funding for a student to attend a specific program per year.
- Application must be received at least 30 business days prior to program start date or fund deadline.
- Application must be filled out completely and legibly.
- Individual grants will vary in amounts.
- Fund does not support athletic programs.
- Funds are not made payable to an individual.
The more information you provide the better the consideration.Download Application